that you are having difficulty and the importance of improving your hearing and your life
to hear better
3. Have the and understanding of family and friends. You can also reach out to your local CHHA or HLAA chapter/branch
4. Understand your own communication
about your hearing and hearing aids
6. Recognize that by treating your hearing, you are not just helping yourself, but also your with others
7. Have of what your hearing aids will and will not do
9. Hearing aids require regular in order to function well
your family, friends & co-workers about communicating with someone who has hearing loss. Don’t forget to also educate yourself about hearing loss, and ways to make communication easier.
For example, Read Our Lips, an online lipreading course can help you communicate more confidently.
and re-ask questions
hearing aids if you need them
14. Have a !
Stay in touch! Subscribe to the Read Our Lips newsletter.